Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life is all about changes...

If you asked me a year ago where I would be today, my answer would be nothing like my current reality. In the last 11 months, life has been all about changes. I quit my job and decided to stay home with my children until something 'happened' to me. What happened was my enrollment in college. In May, I will be a college graduate (fingers crossed) and will have my BA in Criminal Justice. Who knows after that, but I have a specific goal for the next 4 months. I'm excited/scared/unsure about the future and what it holds for me. But I'm grateful for the opportunity to do this. It may appear to be just what it is to some people, but it's a dedication to my sister, who wanted to go to college. She never had that opportunity. I dedicate this accomplishment to her.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats sweetie! I'm sure Jen is so proud of u. Keep fighting a good fight and never give up. God bless u and urs!

    ReplyDelete