Monday, September 13, 2010

Court today...

We have court today at 1:30pm. From what I understand it was supposed to be about motions, but now I believe that has changed. Not quite sure of todays agenda; I just hope it doesn't get postponed. I'm feeling sick to my stomach. I'm nervous. I wonder if Amber Meidinger has had her baby yet. It's mean to say, but I hope she is harrassed today with all of those (post)pregnancy hormones and (eventually)being childless. I sure hope Melvin Knight can keep himself under control. I don't tolerate bad behavior from my kids like that, so for the bastard that killed my sister it's completely unacceptable. I have such dark feelings. I never would have believed that I could ever have such thoughts and feelings. I'm disgusted and cheated. I feel like the world owes me. I'm not sure if I have a God anymore. It's terrible to lose/question/abandon your religion and faith. These are the most basic elements of life.

3 comments:

  1. Joy, hang in there, I know that this is so difficult, but keep your faith. Trust me, God got you and your families back. Justice will be served to those animals, but you got to keep your faith. Remember "Footprints", "The Lord replied,'My child, I would never leave you. During your your times of trial, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then I carried you." Let Him carry you, Joy. Always in my prayers, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is with us even the the dark places. Bad things happen to good people. It rains on the just and the unjust. These people are in jail / some on death row. They will someday meet their maker and face what they did , knowing, there is a God and they have fallen very very short of the mark. God bless you, I can't imagine what you have been through. The horror and loss. I'm so saddened by this story even though it is years old now. I've been reading your blog all morning. I hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete